Disney Quiz Questions Five
| || || || |
Welcome to the Disney Quiz! We have a range of quick Disney quizzes for you to enjoy, along with separate lists of answers, completely free! Made for fans and followers of the famous wizard.
This is the fifth and final Disney round quiz of five which includes questions from all seven books and films. A free online site for testing general knowledge of Disney.
Use us to swot up before Quiz Night by practising our rounds of questions and answers! Throughout our site, you can play our fun quiz games and contest others for the answers to questions on film, movies, literature, music, food, drink, science, sport, history, the environment, geography, famous people, mythology, Christmas.. and much more! Free fun facts for all the family.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have 100s of questions on Disney for you to guess - some more difficult than others. See our answer sheets for the full answers!
To try our pub and trivia questions with answers, or to access many more free on line quizzes, visit our Index by clicking on the Question mark in the top right-hand corner or the link at the base of this page.
Disney Quiz - Character Questions!
| || ||Disney - The Quiz|| || |
1. Which Hollywood comedian voiced the Genie in Aladdin (1992)?
2. The villain, Prince John, appears in which 1973 Disney film?
3. What is the name of Disney's 1940 musical masterpiece which combines classical music and animation?
4. In the film Finding Nemo, which city and country has Nemo been taken to?
5. Which 1973 animated Disney film has its main character played by a fox?
6. What is the name of Mickey Mouse's Disney partner?
7. In which Disney film will you find the villain, Ursula?
8. Which Disney character sings the song 'Mother Knows Best'?
9. What English City do Peter Pan and Wendy fly over?
10. In which Disney film does Angela Lansbury play a witch?
11. What Disney film contains the classic song 'Be our Guest'?
12. Who keeps a watchful eye over Cinderella making her dreams come true?
13. 'One Jump' is a song from which Disney film?
14. Which Disney film starts in the underwater world of Australia's Great Barrier Reef?
15. The villain, Randall Boggs, appears in which Disney film?
16. In which Disney film will you hear the song 'He's a Tramp'?
17. What is the name of Simba's Disney partner?
18. Which Disney character sings the song 'Who's Been Painting My Rose Red'?
19. What type of animal is Kaa from The Jungle Book?
20. In which city is the 2007 Disney film Ratatouille based?
|Questions with Answers Disney Quiz|
Disney Quiz - Disney Personality Quizzes
- Disney Quiz - Free Questions with Answers
- Try our other Quick Quizzes - perfect test for kids and for teenagers
- Trivia quiz questions - Test your General Knowledge
- Quiz games - Characters from the Film, Book and Movie
- Harrypotter, Bieber and Michael Jackson quizzes!
- Test yourself with our Easter, Christmas and Xmas quizzes
- Printable sheets for playing at home or on the move
- Try our Questions and Answers! Free, fun and on line
- Interactive quiz pages for the Harrypotter stories by JK Rowling
- Our Disney quizzes provide a range of easy, difficult and impossible questions!
| ||Disney Quiz||The Quiz Index|
|The Walt Disney Company name and logo are the property of Walt Disney Studios, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California. USA. This website is in no way affiliated.|