Quiz Questions Musicals Two
| || || || |
Welcome to the Musicals Quiz! We have a range of quick Musical quizzes for you to enjoy, along with separate lists of answers, completely free!
This is the second musical round quiz of five which includes well known and famous musical theatre productions from all over the globe. A free online site for testing general knowledge of musicals.
Swot up before Quiz Night by practising our rounds of questions and answers! Throughout our site, you can play our fun quiz games and contest others for the answers to questions on film, movies, literature, music, food, drink, science, sport, history, the environment, geography, famous people, mythology, Christmas.. and much more! Free fun facts for all the family.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have 100s of questions on musicals for you to guess - some more difficult than others. See our answer sheets for the full answers!
To try our pub and trivia questions with answers, or to access many more free on line quizzes, visit our Index by clicking on the Question mark in the top right-hand corner or the link at the base of this page.
Musicals Quiz Two - Theatre, Songs & Character Questions!
| || ||Musicals - The Quiz|| || |
1. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'kiss today goodbye and point me towards tomorrow'?
2. Tell me it's not True' sung by Mrs Johnstone is a song from which musical?
3. In which musical would you hear the words 'there's no business like show business' sung?
4. Name either of the two musicals that Benny Anderson (ABBA) has co-composed the music for?
5. Which musical has the characters Caractacus Potts and the scary 'Child Catcher'?
6. Good Morning Sunshine', 'Aquarius' and 'Aint Got No' are songs from which musical?
7. Which famous musical celebrated its 25th anniversary in October 2010?
8. Which musical is set in the plains of Serengeti?
9. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'Anything can happen if you just let it'?
10. What was the name of the girl group in the musical Grease?
11. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'dammit Janet'?
12. Which musical character has been played by Brooke Shields, Denise Van Outen and Renee Zellweger?
13. Which London West End production was produced partly by Whoopi Goldberg and on Broadway in 2011?
14. What musical tells the story of an American nurse who falls in love with a French Plantation owner during WWII?
15. Who, in 1979, composed the Tony award-winning Broadway musical Sweeney Todd?
16. The Perfect Year', 'Greatest Star of All' and 'With One Look' are songs from which musical?
17. Name the rival gangs in West Side Story?
18. The characters Captain Walker, The Acid Queen and Cousin Kevin can be found in which musical?
19. What is the surname of Dolores from the film and musical, Sister Act?
20. Which famous musical featured the song 'Popular'?
|Questions with Answers Musicals Quiz|
Musicals Quiz - All types of Broadway and Westend Musicals
- Musicals Quiz Two - Free Questions and Answers
- Try our other Quick Quizzes - perfect for testing family and friends
- Trivia quiz questions - Test your General Knowledge
- Quiz games - Pictures, Image, Photos and Pics
- Harry Potter, Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson quizzes!
- Test yourself with our Easter, Christmas and Xmas quizzes
- Printable sheets for playing at home or on the move
- Try our Questions and Answers! Free, fun and on line
- Interactive quiz pages on Maths and Pop music.. and much more!
- Our quizzes provide a range of easy, difficult and impossible questions!