Quiz Questions Musicals Three
| || || || |
Welcome to the Musicals Quiz! We have a range of quick Musical quizzes for you to enjoy, along with separate lists of answers, completely free!
This is the third musical round quiz of five which includes well known and famous musical theatre productions from all over the globe. A free online site for testing general knowledge of musicals.
Swot up before Quiz Night by practising our rounds of questions and answers! Throughout our site, you can play our fun quiz games and contest others for the answers to questions on film, movies, literature, music, food, drink, science, sport, history, the environment, geography, famous people, mythology, Christmas.. and much more! Free fun facts for all the family.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have 100s of questions on musicals for you to guess - some more difficult than others. See our answer sheets for the full answers!
To try our pub and trivia questions with answers, or to access many more free on line quizzes, visit our Index by clicking on the Question mark in the top right-hand corner or the link at the base of this page.
Musicals Quiz Three - Theatre, Songs & Character Questions!
| || ||Musicals - The Quiz|| || |
1. Who created the rock musical, Jesus Christ Superstar?
2. In which musical would you hear the words 'anything you can do I can do better' sung?
3. Which puppet musical won the best musical in 2004 at the Tony Awards?
4. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'He had it coming. He had it coming. He only had himself to blame'?
5. The characters Tyrone Jackson, Mabel Washington and Carmen Diaz can be found in which musical?
6. What American Tribal Love-Rock Musical is based on the sexual revolution of the 1960's?
7. The musical Jesus Christ Superstar is based on what story?
8. Which famous musical featured the song 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight'?
9. What is the name of the musical set in Saigon during the Vietnam War?
10. Which famous musical featured the song 'Consider Yourself'?
11. Which musical tells the story of three drag Queens travelling across the out-back of Australia?
12. Who wrote the Rocky Horror Show?
13. Which James Bond actor was originally cast as George in the production of Aspects of Love, but dropped out?
14. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'there ain't nothing like a dame'?
15. King Arthur of Britain and Sir Lancelot the homicidally brave are characters from which musical?
16. No Place Like London' and 'The Worst Pies in London' are songs from which musical?
17. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'til we find our place, on the path unwinding'?
18. Which group had a 1969 rock opera album, associated with the musical Tommy?
19. In which musical will you find the characters The Man, Swallow, Amos, Candy and Boone?
20. What was the surname of 'Danny' in the musical Grease?
|Questions with Answers Musicals Quiz|
Musicals Quiz - All types of Broadway and Westend Musicals
- Musicals Quiz Three - Free Questions and Answers
- Try our other Quick Quizzes - perfect for testing family and friends
- Trivia quiz questions - Test your General Knowledge
- Quiz games - Pictures, Image, Photos and Pics
- Harry Potter, Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson quizzes!
- Test yourself with our Easter, Christmas and Xmas quizzes
- Printable sheets for playing at home or on the move
- Try our Questions and Answers! Free, fun and on line
- Interactive quiz pages on Maths and Pop music.. and much more!
- Our quizzes provide a range of easy, difficult and impossible questions!