Quiz Questions Musicals One
| || || || |
Welcome to the Musicals Quiz! We have a range of quick Musical quizzes for you to enjoy, along with separate lists of answers, completely free!
This is the first musical round quiz of five which includes well known and famous musical theatre productions from all over the globe. A free online site for testing general knowledge of musicals.
Swot up before Quiz Night by practising our rounds of questions and answers! Throughout our site, you can play our fun quiz games and contest others for the answers to questions on film, movies, literature, music, food, drink, science, sport, history, the environment, geography, famous people, mythology, Christmas.. and much more! Free fun facts for all the family.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have 100s of questions on musicals for you to guess - some more difficult than others. See our answer sheets for the full answers!
To try our pub and trivia questions with answers, or to access many more free on line quizzes, visit our Index by clicking on the Question mark in the top right-hand corner or the link at the base of this page.
Musicals Quiz - Theatre, Songs & Character Questions!
| || ||Musicals - The Quiz|| || |
1. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'Sawyer you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star'?
2. Which Shakespearean play inspired West Side Story?
3. In which musical will you find the characters Mickey, Linda, Edward and Mrs Johnstone?
4. The Wiz was released as a film in 1978 starring who as Dorothy?
5. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'all that jazz'?
6. Which former Monty Python star wrote the lyrics to Spamalot?
7. Which musical tells the story about students at New York City's high School of Performing Arts?
8. In which musical will you find the character 'Frenchie'?
9. Which musical depicts the story of a group of hippies living a Bohemian life in New York City?
10. Which Australian actor won a Tony award for his role in the Boy From Oz?
11. Which is the longest running musical in the world?
12. Which musical tells the story of a lounge singer placed in protective custody in a San Francisco convent?
13. In which musical will you find 'Seymour' the flower shops assistant?
14. The Movie in my Mind', 'Why God Why?' and 'Last night of the world' are songs from which musical?
15. Which rock musical tells the story of a group of struggling young musicians and artists in New York's lower East Side?
16. In which musical will you find the character 'Janet Weiss'?
17. In which musical would you find the character Norma Desmond?
18. Who wrote the lyrics for 'Jesus Christ Superstar'?
19. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'I'm flying high defying gravity'?
20. Which musical tells the story of a child's dream in which his toy train set comes to life with the actors famously performing in roller skates?
|Questions with Answers Musicals Quiz|
Musicals Quiz - All types of Broadway and Westend Musicals
- Musicals Quiz - Free Questions and Answers
- Try our other Quick Quizzes - perfect for testing family and friends
- Trivia quiz questions - Test your General Knowledge
- Quiz games - Pictures, Image, Photos and Pics
- Harry Potter, Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson quizzes!
- Test yourself with our Easter, Christmas and Xmas quizzes
- Printable sheets for playing at home or on the move
- Try our Questions and Answers! Free, fun and on line
- Interactive quiz pages on Maths and Pop music.. and much more!
- Our quizzes provide a range of easy, difficult and impossible questions!