Quiz Questions Musicals Four
| || || || |
Welcome to the Musicals Quiz! We have a range of quick Musical quizzes for you to enjoy, along with separate lists of answers, completely free!
This is the fourth musical round quiz of five which includes well known and famous musical theatre productions from all over the globe. A free online site for testing general knowledge of musicals.
Swot up before Quiz Night by practising our rounds of questions and answers! Throughout our site, you can play our fun quiz games and contest others for the answers to questions on film, movies, literature, music, food, drink, science, sport, history, the environment, geography, famous people, mythology, Christmas.. and much more! Free fun facts for all the family.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have 100s of questions on musicals for you to guess - some more difficult than others. See our answer sheets for the full answers!
To try our pub and trivia questions with answers, or to access many more free on line quizzes, visit our Index by clicking on the Question mark in the top right-hand corner or the link at the base of this page.
Musicals Quiz Four - Theatre, Songs & Character Questions!
| || ||Musicals - The Quiz|| || |
1. In which musical would you hear the words 'itís a hard knock life' sung?
2. 'Love Changes Everything' is a song taken from which musical?
3. Which musical is based on a film from 2000 with the same name, set in County Durham, England?
4. Which musical tells the story of twins raised in opposite ends of the social spectrum?
5. Who directed and choreographed the musical film Sweet Charity?
6. Shirley Maclaine played which character in the 1969 film adaption of Sweet Charity?
7. Which famous musical featured the song 'Toot Sweets'?
8. Which musical includes characters from the Houseman family and Johnny Castle?
9. From which street does Sweeney Todd run his barber shop?
10. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'everything's coming up roses'?
11. Which famous actor played the role of Edna Turnblad in the film version of 'Hairspray' the musical?
12. Which deceased famous singer played the part of the Scare Crow in The Wiz in 1978?
13.'Boy For Sale', 'As Long As He Needs Me' and 'Food, Glorious Food' are songs from which musical?
14. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'close your eyes and let the music set you free'?
15. Who played the part of Danny Zuko in Grease's London Premiere in 1973?
16. 'Happy Talk', 'Some Enchanted Evening' and 'I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair' are songs from which musical?
17. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'all right Mr DeMille I'm ready for my close up'?
18. In which musical will you hear the song 'Pinball Wizard'?
19. Which musical includes the songs 'America', 'Tonight' and 'I feel pretty'?
20. Which musical claims to be the untold story of the Witches of Oz?
|Questions with Answers Musicals Quiz|
Musicals Quiz - All types of Broadway and Westend Musicals
- Musicals Quiz Four - Free Questions and Answers
- Try our other Quick Quizzes - perfect for testing family and friends
- Trivia quiz questions - Test your General Knowledge
- Quiz games - Pictures, Image, Photos and Pics
- Harry Potter, Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson quizzes!
- Test yourself with our Easter, Christmas and Xmas quizzes
- Printable sheets for playing at home or on the move
- Try our Questions and Answers! Free, fun and on line
- Interactive quiz pages on Maths and Pop music.. and much more!
- Our quizzes provide a range of easy, difficult and impossible questions!