Quiz Questions Musicals Five
| || || || |
Welcome to the Musicals Quiz! We have a range of quick Musical quizzes for you to enjoy, along with separate lists of answers, completely free!
This is the fifth and final Musicals round quiz of five which includes well known and famous musical theatre productions from all over the globe. A free online site for testing general knowledge of musicals.
Swot up before Quiz Night by practising our rounds of questions and answers! Throughout our site, you can play our fun quiz games and contest others for the answers to questions on film, movies, literature, music, food, drink, science, sport, history, the environment, geography, famous people, mythology, Christmas.. and much more! Free fun facts for all the family.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have 100s of questions on musicals for you to guess - some more difficult than others. See our answer sheets for the full answers!
To try our pub and trivia questions with answers, or to access many more free on line quizzes, visit our Index by clicking on the Question mark in the top right-hand corner or the link at the base of this page.
Musicals Quiz Five - Theatre, Songs & Character Questions!
| || ||Musicals - The Quiz|| || |
1. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking now heaven knows'?
2. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'let the sunshine in'?
3. What musical composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber, is based on Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats (1939)?
4. In which musical would you find the words 'I donít know how to love him'?
5. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'I dreamed a dream in time gone by'?
6. Who wrote the script, music and lyrics for the British Musical 'Oliver!'?
7. Which famous musical featured the song 'A Spoonful of Sugar'?
8. Which famous musical has the character Christopher (or Chris) Scott?
9. What is the name of the Pie Shop owner in Sweeney Todd?
10. In which musical will you find the character 'Curly'?
11. In which musical will you find the characters Charley Bates, Mrs Corney and Nancy?
12. Seasons of Love' and 'Take me or Leave me' are songs from which musical?
13. Which famous musical featured the song 'Time Warp'?
14. What was the name of the High School in Grease?
15. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again'?
16. In which musical will you find the characters Rusty, Poppa, Greaseball and Electra?
17. 'Rhythm of Life', 'Big Spender' and 'If My Friends Could See Me Now' are songs from which musical?
18. Gerard Butler played which character in the film version of Phantom of the Opera?
19. 'No Matter What', 'A Kiss is a Terrible Thing to Waste' and 'Try Not to be Afraid' are songs from which musical?
20. In which musical would you hear the words sung, 'Someday, I'll wish upon a star. Wake up where the clouds are far behind me'?
|Questions with Answers Musicals Quiz|
Musicals Quiz - All types of Broadway and Westend Musicals
- Musicals Quiz Five - Free Questions and Answers
- Try our other Quick Quizzes - perfect for testing family and friends
- Trivia quiz questions - Test your General Knowledge
- Quiz games - Pictures, Image, Photos and Pics
- Harry Potter, Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson quizzes!
- Test yourself with our Easter, Christmas and Xmas quizzes
- Printable sheets for playing at home or on the move
- Try our Questions and Answers! Free, fun and on line
- Interactive quiz pages on Maths and Pop music.. and much more!
- Our quizzes provide a range of easy, difficult and impossible questions!