Harry Potter Quiz Answers Three
| || || || |
Welcome to the Harry Potter Quiz! Made for the fans and followers of the famous wizard. We have a range of quick Harry Potter quizzes for you to enjoy, along with separate lists of answers, completely free!
These are the Answers to the third Harry Potter round quiz. This free online site has lots of enjoyable quizzes for you to have fun with and to help expand your knowledge. Ideal for quiz nights, family gatherings and special occasions such as Birthdays, Christmas, Easter and New Years celebrations.
Test yourself with all new questions and answers. Free fun Harry Potter facts for all the family!
To try our trivia questions with answers or for access to lots of free on line quizzes, navigate back to our Index page by clicking on the Question Mark in the top right-hand corner or by the link at the base of the page.
| || || |
| || |
Quiz Answers - Harry Potter!
| || ||Harry Potter Quiz Answers Three|| || |
1. Tom Marvolo Riddle
2. Sirius Black
4. To repair his own broken Wand
5. No. 4 Privet Drive
6. Mrs Norris
7. Dobby the Elf
8. A Howler
9. A month
10. Moaning Myrtle
11. Ginny Weasley
13. Sybill Trelawney
14. A Hippogriff
15. Sirius Black
17. To retrieve a Golden Egg being guarded by a dragon
18. Cedric Diggory
19. No. 12 Grimmauld Place
20. Educational Decrees
|Questions with Answers Harry Potter Quiz|
Harry Potter Quiz - Quick and Fun Harry Potter Quizzes
- Harry Potter Quiz - Free Questions and Answers
- Try our other Quick Quizzes - perfect for testing teenagers and kids
- Trivia quiz questions - Test your General Knowledge
- Quiz games - Characters from the Book, Film and Movie
- Harrypotter, Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson quizzes!
- Test yourself with our Easter, Christmas and Xmas quizzes
- Printable sheets for playing at home or on the move
- Try our Hogwarts Questions and Answers! Free, fun and on line
- Interactive quiz pages from the Harrypotter stories by JK Rowling
- Our quizzes provide a range of easy, difficult and impossible questions!
the-quiz.com © 2011-14 | privacy | cookies policy | By Sinead Hinchion | Contact the author