Easter quiz Questions Ten
| || || || |
Welcome to the 10th and final Quiz on Easter! We have a range of quick Easter quizzes for you to play. Should you wish to start at the beginning please navigate back to round one, however there's no penalty for starting here! We have separated the answer sheets so you can take as much time as you need!
Our Easter quiz includes fun questions from all over the world. A free online website for testing general knowledge of the history and story of Easter.
Feel free to utilise our site to prepare a quiz of your own with our free rounds of questions and answers - please share our site with as many friends and colleagues as possible so all can benefit! Throughout our site, you can practice fun quiz games and compete with others for the answers to questions on subjects such as Easter, Christmas, literature, films, food, drink, Disney, science, history, the environment, geography, celebrities, mythology and Xmas! Free fun facts for all ages.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have hundreds of questions on Easter dates, traditions, gifts and characters. View our answer sheets for the full answers, all researched and ready to go!
Have a go at our pub and trivia questions with answers, or to access other free online quizzes, navigate to our sitemap by clicking on the question-mark at the top of the page or use the link at the base of this page once you have attempted all the questions. No rush!
Questions to make Easter quiz!
| || ||Easter - Final Round Quiz Questions|| || |
1. Eastre or Eostre is the Old English word for which Christian celebration?
2. How was Jesus described on the plaque that was placed above his head on the cross?
3. Lihavőtted is the name for Easter in which language?
4. Maslenitsa or Shrovetide is an Eastern Slavic religious and folk holiday, celebrated during the last week before which 'Great' event?
5. The ascent of Jesus to heaven is symbolized by what Easter tradition in Bermuda?
6. The Rand Show (or the Rand Easter Show) is a yearly show and one of the largest consumer exhibitions in the world, outside of the United States - but where is it held?
7. Where did the Last Supper take place?
8. Which Northumbrian monk wrote 'The Reckoning of Time' ('De temporum ratione) in 725, a treatise which calculated the date of Easter?
9. What is the name of Roger Rabbit's wife?
10. On what hill was Jesus crucified?
11. What are the two most popular words found on Easter cards?
12. Which actor from the films 'I Love You Man', 'Anchorman: The Legend Continues', 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Role Models' was born on Easter Sunday, 1969?
13. When the Jewish leaders, what sign did Judas Iscariot use to point out Jesus?
14. On the side of which hill was the garden of Gethsemane?
15. What annual event links Holcome Hill near Ramsbottom (UK), Avenham Park in Preston (UK), Bunkers Hill in Derby (UK), Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh (UK) and the White House (USA)?
16. True or False? The Egg Dance is a traditional Easter game in which eggs are laid on the ground or floor and the goal is to dance among them damaging as few as possible.
17. Which Mary was the first to speak to Jesus after him rising from the dead?
18. Which 3 disciples went furthest into Gethsemane with Jesus?
19. Curtis City, Nebraska, holds an annual pageant on Palm Sunday and is known as Nebraska's 'what' City?
20. Serge Gates' is an anagram of which presents you may receive at Easter time?
|Questions with Answers Easter quiz|
Easter Quiz - General Quiz on Easter Traditions
- How good were you at our Easter quiz?
- Try our other Quick Quizzes for Free Questions with Answers
- Test your General Knowledge and attempt our Trivia quiz questions
- Quiz game on characters, facts and events around Easter
- Use in a Christian quiz - Play at Church or Christian getaways
- Test yourself with our Easter quiz Questions with Answers!
- Printable sheets for easy use - print at home and take with you
- Or buy our ebook at a reasonable cost of a couple of bucks!
- Have access to many more questions at the click of a button
- Our Easter quizzes are far from simple! Easy, difficult and impossible questions!