Easter quiz Questions Six
| || || || |
Welcome to this free quick Quiz on Easter! We have two handfuls of Easter quizzes for you to try, along with separated lists of answers, so you cant cheat and look at the answers! Perfect for children, adults and budding Quiz masters.
This is the sixth Easter round quiz of ten which includes enjoyable Easter questions from all over the globe. A free on-line website for testing your general knowledge of Easter and different Paschal traditions.
Feel free to utilise our site to prepare a quiz of your own using our free rounds of questions and answers! Take your time - there's no rush! Throughout this website, you can play our fun quiz games and compete with others for the answers to questions on Easter, films, celebrities, Christmas, nature, history, the environment, geography, famous people, mythology and Xmas! Fun facts for all the family to enjoy.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have many different questions on Easter dates, traditions, gifts, characters, ...and various others for you to guess - some more challenging than others. Click through to our answer sheets for the correct answers!
To try more general knowledge and trivia questions with answers, or to view more free on-line quizzes, visit our Index by clicking on the Question mark in the top right-hand corner or navigate with the link at the base of this page. There's always more to come so perhaps you'd like to bookmark us and return some time!
Questions for an Easter quiz!
| || ||Easter - Round Six Quiz Questions|| || |
1. Approximately how many weeks after Ash Wednesday is Maundy Thursday?
2. At Jesus’ trial, when he was blind folded and hit, what was Jesus asked to do?
3. Easter is followed by a fifty-day period called?
4. How are Easter eggs said to be distributed to children on Easter Sunday in French folklore?
5. How many apostles were still in attendance at the end of the Last Supper?
6. In Germany, the Ostereierbaum refers to which Easter tradition?
7. In which year was the Easter Act passed in the United Kingdom?
8. Påske is the name for Easter in which language?
9. 'Pieces of Easter' is a 2013 film by which director?
10. The Easter Triduum refers to which 3 days at Easter?
11. The monarch, James II, was the last monarch to do what for the poor on Maundy Thursday - an act of humility previously performed by Jesus?
12. To what garden did Jesus go after the last supper?
13. Which famous bunny has regularly tormented Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam?
14. What is the name given to the day before Maundy Thursday?
15. What type of furry animal is linked to Easter time?
16. What were the second to last words uttered by Jesus when on the cross?
17. Which date is the earliest date in the calendar that Easter Sunday can take place?
18. Which James Bond actor provides the voice for January Q. Irontail in 'Here Comes Peter Cottontail: The Movie'?
19. Who did Jesus ask to come down from a tree when passing through Jericho on his way to Jerusalem?
20. In the Christian worship song, complete the line "Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that ………"?
|Questions with Answers Easter quiz|
Easter Quiz - Quizzes for Easter
- Test yourself with our Easter and Christmas quizzes
- Try our other quick quizzes - perfect test for people of all ages
- Quiz trivia questions - Test your knowledge
- Quiz games - Characters, Events and Interesting Facts about Easter
- Christian quizzes - Easter quiz Questions with Answers!
- Free Easter quiz Questions with Answers
- Printable sheets for playing at home or making your own quiz
- Read through our Questions and Answers! Fun, free and on-line
- Interactive quiz pages for those who love a Quiz - ensure Easter is celebrated!
- Our Easter quizzes provide a range of easy, difficult and impossible questions!