Easter quiz Questions Seven
| || || || |
Welcome to our seventh round Easter Quiz! We have a range of quick Easter quizzes for you to enjoy, some more challenging than others, along with separate answer sheets, completely free! Made for enjoying at Church, at home or at school for pupils, children, adults and quizzing masters.
This is the 7th Easter Quiz page of 10 which includes different topics all relating to Easter. Use this free on-line site for testing your general knowledge of Easter and to learn about the diverse traditions from around the world.
Prepare a quiz of your own using our free questions and answers, in the knowledge that they've been fully researched! Throughout our site, you can try our quiz games and compete with others for the answers to questions on Easter, films, literature, food, drink, Christmas/Xmas, history, the environment, geography, celebrities and mythology!
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
We have a hundred questions on Easter dates, traditions, characters, gifts ...and much more for you to guess - some questions more challenging than others. See our answer sheets for the full answers and free fun facts for all the family!
To try our pub and trivia questions with answers, or to access many more free online quizzes, please visit our sitemap by clicking on the Question mark in the top right-hand corner or The Quiz link at the bottom of this page.
Questions for Easter Trivia quiz!
| || ||Easter - Round 7 Quiz Questions|| || |
1. Which famous annual festival of classical and opera music takes place in Austria during Easter week?
2. After returning the 30 silver coins and admitting he'd made a mistake about Jesus, what did Judas go away and do?
3. At what time did the first women go to Jesusí tomb on Easter Day?
4. During the Last Supper, what drink did Jesus liken to his blood?
5. 'Flaouna' is a celebratory food traditionally consumed on Easter Sunday on which island country in the Mediterranean Sea?
6. How is one to respond when greeted with the Paschal greeting "Christ is Risen!"?
7. How many times did Pilate protest Jesusí innocence before he gave into the mob?
8. Klinghammer's computus is a mechanism which determines the date of Easter in 'which' calendar?
9. Maundy Thursday commemorates Jesus' journey to which city?
10. On Easter Day which service is commonly attended, sunrise or sunset?
11. Pasen is the name for Easter in which language?
12. The name Easter derives from 'Eostre' - a name shared by the Anglo-Saxon / pagan goddess of what?
13. The ten weeks before Pascha are known as the period of the 'what'?
14. What is the first public holiday of the year in the UK?
15. What is the name of Peter Cottontail's son in the 2005 animated film, 'Here Comes Peter Cottontail: The Movie'?
16. Which actress, famous for her roles in 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch', 'Clarissa Explains It All' and 'Melissa & Joey' was born on Easter Sunday, 1976?
17. Which 2 disciples did Jesus send to prepare the room for the Last Supper?
18. Which solemn observance runs from Ash Wednesday to Maundy Thursday?
19. Who was made to carry the cross for Jesus?
20. Which German monk, who's namesake was an American activist, quoted "In the bonds of Death He lay Who for our offence was slain; But the Lord is risen to-day, Christ hath brought us life again, Wherefore let us all rejoice, Singing loud, with cheerful voice, Hallelujah"?
|Questions with Answers Easter quiz|
Easter Quiz - Trivia for Easter
- Free Questions with Answers for an Easter quiz
- Attempt our other Quizzes - quick tests for children and adults
- Trivia quiz questions - Assess your General Knowledge!
- Quiz games - Interesting Facts about Easter
- Christian quizzes - Easter quiz Questions and Answers!
- Test yourself with our Easter and Christmas quizzes
- Printable Quiz sheets for printing at home and taking on the move
- Try our other sections now! Free, fun and online
- Interactive quiz pages for lovers of a good Quiz - celebrate Easter!
- Easter quizzes that provide a selection of easy, difficult and challenging questions!